Sunday, July 5, 2009



Jumpright Association 3rd Annual Commuinty Outreach Weekend

To Our Counterparts for Progress,

Greetings all, my name is Keith Lewis Jr. and I am the Founder of Jump Right Association, Inc. We are a
501(c)3 non-profit based out of Atlanta, GA with the mission of “Restoring Our Future, By Breaking the Cycle”. Jump Right
was founded from my personal experiences. I am an ex-offender and have spent time in prison for my mistakes. When I
came home I realized the journey had just begun as it has proven to be very difficult to gain meaningful employment and
many of my most important relationships have suffered severe strain due to my lack of respect and responsibility.
These issues, along with a host of other “invisible punishments” have been the root of so much agony and pain and are
the root of the formation of Jump Right Association, Inc.


There are almost 58,000 inmates in the State of Georgia alone whom all have separate, but similar problems. In
order for a person to keep from recidivating after their release from prison, resources and services must be available for
this population. Through job readiness, mentorship, and support groups among other things, Jump Right aims to reduce
the population of inmates returning into the system. In order to do this we need your help. This is our 3rd Annual
Community Outreach Weekend, The first day will be a fun skate night for the entire family, the second day will consist of a
health expo, a speed and agility clinic, and other resourceful vendors for the community. Finally, we will feed the homeless
on the third day of the weekend. All of these are aimed to create awareness for our program so that we may further our
programs to an increased population.

Thanks in advance for any and all support of this event. For more information on our programs and services
please log on to www.jumpright.org. You may also contact me at (404)553-5477 or email me at klewis@jumpright.org.
Again, thanks in advance and we look forward to seeing you on July 24th - 26th









No comments:

Post a Comment